Buy it at Insound!

Friday, October 23, 2009

THE CHALLENGE IS ON:
7 DAYS SANS BLACK


















(shoes don't count) starting today. this is going to be tough.
it's gotta stop. i reach for it too often. black is bad ass. i'm in love with it.
have been since my dalliances with goth in high school.
but COLOR, dear color. i'm in love with you too.
and you deserve to be worn JUST as much. i apologize sincerely for
my neglect. Ridiculous that i threw the gauntlet down for myself
in the lead up to halloween though. DUMB. this is the time of the year
when inky blacks and skulls and such are the most justified in everyday life!
well, it makes the challenge all the more challenging...
if this doesn't make a bit of sense to you, then good for you. ;-)

love,
sunlovey

p.s. i'm going to do my best to shun grey too. oh that is going to HURT! 

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. I know I couldn't do it! Unless I could go to work in pjs. My wardobe is ruled by black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, i am SCARED. what have i DONE!? :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: