Buy it at Insound!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just sent this email to Target. I grow more annoyed by the day...


Dear Target Corporate,
WHY hasn't the Anna Sui for Target Gossip Girl Collection arrived in ANY Palm Beach County store??? All the items I wanted, looked forward to purchasing for months are SOLD OUT online and the items NEVER arrived to the Delray Beach location as advertised. Please explain. I am one of many very upset about this. Further, I see I can get ANY of the dresses etc. I like on Ebay for MUCH more than your prices. I'm feeling cheated.

Thank you for your prompt response,
Sarah Christoph












Three days later. They're reply. Pardon moi but, WTF!?

Dear Sarah Christoph,

From your experience, it sounds like you're having a difficult time trying to find the items from Anna Sui for Gossip Girl collection at Target. To check our system for you, here's what I need:

- The 9-digit product (DPCI) number, which can be found on a price tag or the shelf at the store.
- The 12-digit barcode (UPC) from the item.

You can also call us at (800) 440-0680. For your call, please give a team member this reference number: 1-430443673. They'll do their best to find this item for you.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to helping you soon.

Sincerely,

Daniel
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com
[THREAD ID:1-747RYL]

And my even MORE brief reply to their ridiculous computer generated one:

This computer generated response did not even begin to touch on the concerns I emailed you about. Try again.
Sarah Beth Christoph

And they replied again, and again it was lame:
Dear Sarah Christoph,

Thanks for your additional e-mail. I'm sorry to hear that the Anna Sui for Gossip Girl collection at your Target store.

In order to check the exact status of the items in your area, please provide us with the information mentioned in our previous e-mail.

Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,

Daniel
Target Guest Relations
www.target.com
(800) 440-0680
[THREAD ID:1-747RYL]


So of course, I replied back:
Your website listed the Delray Beach store on Linton Blvd. in Delray Beach, Florida as one of the stores that would receive the Anna Sui clothing line. It did not. In addition, the stock online, that I resorted to when the store never received the fashion line advertised had extremely limited stock from the get go. And yet, EBAY has TONS of the Anna Sui for Target items. Often at double the Target prices. This whole thing has been handled so poorly. I keep seeing the ads for the line during commercials when watching Gossip Girl, the show the line was supposedly designed and inspired by. And yet, you have no stock online and the merchandise never even made it to the store that was advertised to receive it. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22 PM

    lol i love this. corporations suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh get just gets worse. what wankers.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: