Buy it at Insound!

Thursday, December 17, 2009


Plaid On Toile
Success! Dug deep & came up with a sweet little toile de jouy pencil skirt. Toile had its brief moment of fashion fame several years back and I stocked up as an avid lover of the idyllic print. When the trend faded, I refused to let go of the pieces I'd acquired. Today I wanted to mix a new(er) plaid shirt I'm digging hard by Guess with another pattern & had a hallelujah moment! Angels sang. My old Forever 21 toile! Perfect! But the look lacked something? I dropped to my knees and began rummaging through the belts I actually kept in light of my recent purge. More angels. Ah ha! Rocking black patent with red plaid keepers, a Boston Proper sample sale score many, many years ago. + my mile high red Shoe Dazzle platforms I worried I would never wear, how delightfully wrong I was! 

Moral of the story? 

...I've had the skirt for at least eight years, haven't worn it for like seven. Put it on today. LOVE...


...Belt, bought for a few bucks like four years ago. Wore it NEVER. And today? LOVE...

Being a fashion pack rat ain't all bad.

And I feel Christmasy. = win. win.

Hope this finds you merry & bright!



love,
sunlovey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: