Buy it at Insound!

Friday, April 01, 2011

CAN YOU TELL I WANT TO BE ON VACATION?
That faraway lands and souks and bazaars and spices and desert sands and camels and explosions of sight, sound and scent are on the brain. And that that very desire is what's inspiring my spring-into-summer wardrobe? I woke up way late this AM and as I hurriedly showered I realized I haven't used my passport since August '09.
I was just back from Cairo/Alexandria/Luxor when I learned of my mom's illness. And since, I think I've felt paralyzed in some ways. And with the pending life change I'll face this coming August, I have this burning desire to escape. And through style, for now, I kind of am...
Happy weekend, loveys! I will be spending it with my mom. We will eat Mexican and craft!
love,
sunlovey

p.s.
Tunic is Victoria's Secret.
Shades are Forever 21.
Necklace is Forever 21.
Gold wedges are Boston Proper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: