Buy it at Insound!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011


my torrid affair with color...
lives on. the vivid hues, bleeding into each other on my smocked waist dress BLOW my mind in such a killer way. am definitely going to wear the sash belt that came with it elsewhere. metallic cap-sleeve hoodie, an oldie but awesome-y, is such love, and adds an interesting layer. (both forever 21)
necklaces: jewel mint & forever 21,
tossed on top of each other.

oh, so side note: i've been flirting, scandalously, with the thought of going red, so my aveda colorist hooked me up with strawberry blonde shampoo & conditional to play with. some might see the way experimenting with this carroty color looks once dry as jacked, but i think it looks like fire, and thus, i dig.

i owe you some #music posts, i do. but nothing's sleighed me as of late. something will come along soon, a girl can only hope...
love,
sunlovey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: