Buy it at Insound!

Friday, January 14, 2011

looking back:
I'll stop the world and melt with you...
so if you follow me on twitter, you know i've been reading Talking to Girls About Duran Duran, which has been most fun thus far. I was a wee kid in the heyday of brilliant new wave '80s sound but my GOD, i love it. #love the era & compare every single bit of new sound i encounter to '80s new wave. while some chapters focus on tracks i'm not in love with, the whole experience has got me spending an immense amount of time delving deeply & endlessly into all the '80s sound on my ipod. have found myself utterly stuck on my Just Can't Get Enough Genius Mix. And wanted to post some vids from tracks on it for your Friday enjoyment. Have a smashing weekend, loveys. Me personally? I'm going to Miami to check out Small Black = dancing = #YAY. (p.s. if you give them a listen & dig, their latest release is only $5 on amazon.com RIGHT NOW. this will change, so don't screw around) OK, back to fun friday '80s new wave...dig in.
love,
sunlovey











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: