Buy it at Insound!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

recent acquisitions = i am in love.
You know when you lay eyes on something and feel yourself start to covet it? Then, eventually, finally, it becomes yours. Yours to reinvent just a bit, to your own taste and liking. That would be the case for my latest acquisition, comprised of layers upon layers of frothy ruffles in delicious silk. While it came with a cream self sash belt, I feel, well, something like a cupcake wearing this frilly tunic that way. Not that there's a single thing wrong with cupcakes. There is nothing wrong with them at all, and i will wear this delectable exposed zip racer back fave with its original sash belt in due time. But for now, I was drawn to my pyramid stud belt in black and gun metal instead. Layers of jet black strands and metal chains, black Edun skinny jeans and oh yes, sequiny sparkling peep-toes defined my non-cupcake look. it felt quintessentially sunlovey. thus all the pics. the right look, the right piece = art.  dare i wear my boston proper ruffle tunic alone, as an ultra mini-dress. look out. it's possible. 




Just say HELL YEAH to sequin platform peep toes, they showcase my "avatar blue" pedicure so fabulously.
Just say HELL YEAH to sequin platform peep toes, they showcase my "avatar blue" pedicure so fabulously.

And the pièce de résistance... so crappily captured FOR NOW, HEART SHAPED GLASSES
love & happy friday to one and all,
sunlovey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: