Buy it at Insound!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hi loveys.
i don't know where my head is.
perhaps it's partially consumed with the hurdle of real life i must jump over to get to my imaginative escape next week. brain's on overdrive, re: what i'll wear in cooler climes and on halloweeny nights out. am actually considering putting together something nick cave-ish for one such night, my own sound suit-inspired ensemble. that exhibit really rocked my brain. expanded my own concept of fashion. then i saw this, by chance, on yahoo. 50 states-themed dress sculptures, a unique work in progress by Robin Barcus.the designer's own blog & that details her 50 states endeavor and other creations exists here. check it.
happy hump day.
love,
a somewhat grouchy sunlovey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: