Buy it at Insound!

Friday, September 30, 2011

ah ha! something blue indeed.
reversible plaid to bouclé poncho-style jacket by meghan tops that now infamous hollister blouse, down below? vintage-y polka dot shorts by plenty and teal snake peep-toes by shoe dazzle. again, chilly where you are? just add tights. GOD, i can't wait to wear tights. it's 90 out right now tho. #grrr
hope your weekends rule, loveys. mine involves a visit from my college days, my partner in crime during my semester in london light years ago... heathy. this = #LOVE. in other news, i JUST sat, or should i say laid down to FINALLY have a go at my @marieclaire september issue while baby L slept and BAM! saw bangs i loved, ran upstairs to chop my own, then baby woke up with a roar. such is life. maybe i'll read that mag next september...
love,
sunlovey

p.s. cool clubfeet remixes for friday (get 'em all here):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: