Buy it at Insound!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

distracted. (from music, fashion, food)
or focussed rather, on travel. past travel.
EGYPT. a year and a half ago.
beautiful.
complex.
enlightening.
delicious.
hot.
mind blowing.
welcoming.
awe inspiring.
compassionate.
curious.
proud.
humble.
amazing.
heart-capturing.
i feel for its people. i want them to have the freedom we do to elect the government they desire.
below are a few photos from both cairo & alexandria. my prayers are with you, egypt.
as well as a piece of my heart.
love,
sunlovey

Khan el-Khalili
















alexandria












awaiting sunset at hotel osiris, cairo











my fave falafel ever, at felfela, cairo










love is... a camel hug







realizing a dream







my last night in egypt, spent saving its splendor in my mind & heart



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: