Buy it at Insound!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

HAPPY #SPARKLING FRIDAY


two words: CHAIN MAIL
or is that supposed to be one word? WHAT. EVER. this beautiful work of art is on the verge of being mine. IF it fits. another fab find from dress candy boutique, whom i'm getting angry with for taunting me with frocks i have no business buying.
next up:
HOT B!TCH MIX
I Want Candy (Kevin Shields Remix) Bow Wow Wow

Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) Ashlee Simpson

Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex CSS Cansei de Ser Sexy

Heartbeats The Knife

Gimme More Britney Spears

Seventeen Ladytron

Le Disko (Radio Edit) Shiny Toy Guns

Hong Kong Garden Siouxsie & The Banshees

Tony the Beat The Sounds

Ice Cream New Young Pony Club

Possession (Rabbit In The Moon Mix) 5:52 Sarah McLachlan

Gold Lion Yeah Yeah Yeahs



I send you off on your weekends with my somewhat ancient #hotb!tchmix, jam packed with shameless pop, '80s classics & girl-dominated electro
.
love,
sunlovey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: