Buy it at Insound!

Monday, February 22, 2010

 
Doesn't spring '10 look delectable?

I could write sonnets about the images above, novellas, hell, quite possibly an epic?  I've stared at the image above on end and the only conclusion I've come to is that I want every single, solitary piece shown in ways that give me shivers. Jason Wu's shaggy, peachy cream design wrapped up in lime green ribbon, Calvin Klein's crinkly yellow dolly dress with ruched sleeves... OMG you KNOW i'm dying over Fendi's icy blue asymmetric frock with a single dramatic ruffle sleeve and equally as smitten with Nina Ricci's layers of modern Victorian romance in the fairest whispers of color. I think each look will fully inspire me in the coming months. 

In other news. Haven't stopped thinking about Evan Lysacek's Olympic gold winning ice skating costume either. How I wish to have it reinterpreted into an insanely hot LBD. Check it.
It's Vera Wang and it's comprised of three-dimensional jeweled serpents and the boldest of shoulders. No joke, someone out there, recreate this look as a frock for us, ASAP. 

GREY GREY  GREY GREY CAN'T SATIATE MY LOVE FOR GREY GREY GREY GREY & today I offset it with chunky, faceted diamond-clear bling. Felt so right.  Oh & feast your eyes on my fab new grey strappy buckle booties. Good LORD it's going to be hard not to wear them every single day. Necklace is Forever 21, bracelet is Bebe & boots are Not Rated. Aren't they art? So yeah, that's Monday. Gotta get back to my Winter Games addiction. Ice dancing finals tonight! Shut up, I like it. Peace & love, boys and girls... love,
sunlovey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts & ideas are coveted. SHARE: